If you accidently added your ResponseWare ID as your Device number or incorrectly typed your Device ID, you will want to remove this device from your account. To do this, complete the steps provided below.
- Log into Blackboard: https://blackboard.neu.edu. If you are using a shared computer, clear the cache and make sure it is your account that is logged into Blackboard.
- Go into your course and select Tools.
- Select the Turning Account Registration link. You will be taken to the Turning Account
- Sign in using your Turning account.
- From the Dashboard, click the Device box:
- Click Remove under the Device ID:
If you do have a device, you can link to your account after the incorrect Device ID is removed by following the steps below.
- From the Dashboard, click Device and click Add a Device.
- Register your device by entering in the Device ID located on the back of the clicker below the
barcode. This will be a six digit code that uses the numbers 0 – 9 the letters A – F. There will be not letter O’s. Click Redeem. You will see notification that your clicker is registered.
If this doesn’t work or if you have any additional questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.